icon

Passive Income

Automatic staking lets holders to earn each transaction fee passively based on the share of the token kept.

icon

Fair Launch

A built-in token contract permanently locks the Futureflix Team wallet from trading/selling tokens (the Futureflix team can only move tokens received from tax redistribution airdrops).

icon

Tax Based Token

There is a built-in tax cushioning system, where half of all tax revenue is put into distribution pool (FFLIX Token Contract). All holders token value are defined by their original purchase amount plus their share of distribution pool.

FlixNFT

FlixNFT, a subproject of FutureFlix, is a marketplace. Within this marketplace, artists will display their exhibition. Trading taxes will be added to FutureFlix's liquidity. In addition, the exhibited works can be purchased with $FFLIX.

   Detail   

Blockchain

A blockchain is a growing list of records, called blocks, that are linked together using cryptography. Each block contains a cryptographic hash of the previous block, a timestamp, and transaction data (generally represented as a Merkle tree). The timestamp proves that the transaction data existed when the block was published in order to get into its hash. As blocks each contain information about the block previous to it, they form a chain, with each additional block reinforcing the ones before it.

Therefore, blockchains are resistant to modification of their data because once recorded, the data in any given block cannot be altered retroactively without altering all subsequent blocks.

FlixStream

Movies and TV shows bought with $FFLIX only. FutureFlix's main revenue model. Moreover, these movies are created with artificial intelligence.

   Detail   

Artificial intelligence

Artificial intelligence (AI) is intelligence demonstrated by machines, as opposed to the natural intelligence displayed by humans or animals. Leading AI textbooks define the field as the study of "intelligent agents": any system that perceives its environment and takes actions that maximize its chance of achieving its goals. Some popular accounts use the term "artificial intelligence" to describe machines that mimic "cognitive" functions that humans associate with the human mind, such as "learning" and "problem solving".

AI applications include advanced web search engines, recommendation systems (used by YouTube, Amazon and Netflix), understanding human speech (such as Siri or Alexa), self-driving cars (e.g. Tesla), and competing at the highest level in strategic game systems (such as chess and Go), As machines become increasingly capable, tasks considered to require "intelligence" are often removed from the definition of AI, a phenomenon known as the AI effect.

FlixSwap

PancakeSwap based Swap site for you to buy FutureFlix - $FFLIX and other tokens from the galaxy.Trade, earn, and win crypto on the most popular decentralized platform in the galaxy.

Trade Now More Detail

Smart Contract

A smart contract is a computer program or a transaction protocol which is intended to automatically execute, control or document legally relevant events and actions according to the terms of a contract or an agreement.

The objectives of smart contracts are the reduction of need in trusted intermediators, arbitrations and enforcement costs, fraud losses, as well as the reduction of malicious and accidental exceptions.

Burns

Futureflix Manual Burn

40% burned while Futureflix token was created. 30% more burned. Thus, the total amount burned was 70%.

Target 90%.

Burn

400.000.000.000.000

COMPLETED
Burn

300.000.000.000.000

COMPLETED
Burn

150.000.000.000.000

WAITING
Burn

50.000.000.000.000

WAITING
TOKENOMICS

Token Distribution

Futureflix Roadmap

Our Future Roadmap

2021 Q3
  • Contract Initialized and Verified
  • Token Initialized
  • PancakeSwap Listing
  • Social Media Account Created
  • Website Initialized
  • Created Burn
  • Manual Burn
  • White Paper Published
  • Listing on Advertisement Listings
  • 1000 Holders
PROGRESS 90%
2021 Q3
2021 Q4
  • FLIXSWAP published (Beta)
  • STREAM PROTOCOL published (Demo)
  • NFT Marketplace published (Demo)
  • BSCScan Verified (Logo, Website, Social)
  • Aggressive Marketing Campaign
  • Apply for listing on CoinGecko, CoinStats, Coinmarketcap
  • Verified on TrustWallet
  • Apply for new Exchange Listings
  • Top 10 Market Cap Listing
PROGRESS 40%
2021 Q4
2022 Q1
  • FLIXSWAP published (BETA)
  • STREAM PROTOCOL published (BETA)
  • NFT Marketplace published (BETA)
  • Coming Soon
PROGRESS 50%
2022 Q1
2022 Q2
  • Coming Soon
PROGRESS 0%
2022 Q2
Our Plans, Our Partners

Meet Our Plans and Partners

brand
brand
brand
brand
brand
brand
brand
brand
brand
brand